Líneas de investigación
WE CREATE KNOWLEDGE
We work on two types of projects:.
- Research with companies and public administration: we collaborate in the search for solutions for the field of services.
- Basic research: through research projects funded by public or private organizations, we work on the creation and definition of the theoretical and practical principles governing the behavior of services at all levels of the life cycle.
In several teams:
Kybele Research Group: http://www.kybele.es/
Research IFMA Team: www.Ifma-spain.org
WHAT VALUE DO WE PROVIDE FOR OUR RESEARCH?
- We assist in the study and definition of standards for the field of services.
- We assist companies in the creation and design of services by providing methodologies, processes and artifacts that facilitate and improve their work.
- We facilitate digital transformation in service environments by providing tools for the integration of ITs in companies.
- We improve user experience through the reorientation or rethinking of companies (strategy, objectives, functions) towards a services thinking and approach in their organizations.
- We streamline the creation, construction and deployment of services in organizations by providing tools/techniques for the entire lifecycle of services.
Research group of the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos specialized in the study of service engineering.